Monday, August 4, 2008

Hotpants

Remember these shorts?

My friend remarked how awful the middle look was. "Who would wear such short shorts? I would never, would you?" The funny part is I have been searching the globe for just these shorts. Well not THESE shorts but this look. I've been looking since last summer. I know my trends. As we were drinking while watching, I confessed all to his utter amazement. "You would really wear those!?" I have great legs, I explained, of course I would!

However I didn't check the program guide until I got home only to find out that these shorts by (the newly revamped) Gant retail for $175.00. Oh yes, I am looking for shorts like these, but more in the under $50.00 range. Definitely not THESE shorts exactly. So little fabric, so much money...

They went on sale and I got them for about $65. I love them. I bought the tie that matches. I did not buy the sportcoat. I mean, there IS a limit, come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment