Friday, October 24, 2008

Summer round up


Well, summer is almost over. It was only 98˚ yesterday and at night I have to wear shoes. Sad days indeed.
As I was clearing a camera memory card off, I came across these photos I took during the height of crazy bird days here in my back yard. (Most photos will embiggen nicely if you click on them.)

Now we are just at the point of regular bird days.

How many birds can you find in the fig tree?

Don't cheat.

Keep counting.

And that's just the ones that fit nicely in the camera viewfinder...

Let's not forget the squirrels. We chased one out from under the bird feeder this morning... okay, Cooper chased it. I didn't even see it until Cooper made it move (quickly) up that tree.

(sigh) I haven't seen a hummingbird in weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment