Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Cake

Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton
She celebrated her 30th birthday the way she always marks her milestones - with a slew of parties.

Paris Hilton's first 30th bash, which took place on February 15 at a home in Hollywood, was so wild that apparently she didn't notice a birthday cake went missing, claims an alleged party-crasher.


A man by the name of "Paz" tells Gawker he snuck into the party and swiped one of the socialite's cakes.

Anyway Paris Hilton says her “crazy 20s” made her strong as the years taught her life’s many lessons.

“I’ve had a crazy 20s. I feel like I’ve really lived life and I’ve learned so much. Everything happens for a reason. I’ve had so many life lessons, it’s made me the person I am today and I’m very strong,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

Paris Hilton owns a line of perfumes, shoes, hair extensions among others. She feels accomplished with her achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment