Friday, March 18, 2011

'like to have fun'

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton

Snooki, Paris Hilton 'like to have fun'

Paris Hilton And Snooki Party It Up

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's life is significantly better than us: Nicole "Snooki" gets to party with Paris Hilton! Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi has revealed that she and Paris Hilton have bonded over their love of partying.

The two reality TV stars have been seen raging and Gtl-ing in both Las Vegas and Los Angeles. When asked about her friendship with Paris, Snooki had this to say:

"I think we both like to have a good time... I think the only difference is she's a f**kin' giraffe and I'm a shrimp... When we see each other in La it's like, 'Hey, what's going on?' We hung out a couple times. She's a crazy party girl! I'm surprised people don't know."






The Jersey Shore star - who recently claimed that she hates her wild portrayal on the MTV series, told Ok that she and Hilton became friends after attending several of the same events in Los Angeles and Las Vegas over the past year. "I think we both like to have a good time. I think the only difference is she's a f**kin' giraffe and I'm a shrimp,"

No comments:

Post a Comment