Friday, June 20, 2008

Fashion Smashion

Speaking of Pee Wee Herman and his shrunken suit, let's talk about Thom Browne. I'm kind on obsessed with his stuff and yet I don't think I will own any.
Here's Thom in the middle. I can't imaging anyone else in the photo wearing these high water pants and no socks. It just seems like this look may not be for every body.

Then here is a photo of Thom (seated) and friends and they are all working a slight variation on the theme. You have to admit, they are all VERY SKINNY.

I love this look from the runway. So school boy prepster. But does it work for lunch at the Hotel Bel Air?

Here is a shot of some staff from Thom Browne. I guess they have to wear it. It looks best on the guy in the center. I like his hair as well. (thanks to the two dog blog for finding this photo and inspiring this post)
Thom waiting for a flood.

Thom in his office. No, it's not casual Friday. But I love this look. I'm thinking of going out and buying a regular suit (somewhere inexpensive like Nordstrom Rack) and having the pants cut off. Just to try it out.

But ultimately I'm afraid I will just look like the ringmaster at the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment