Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pairs Hilton - I don't want to date Prince Harry though...

Paris HiltonParis Hilton believes that British men are "s_xy" but Hilton won't be going for the 24-year-old red-headed royal because Hilton respects his girlfriend of five years, Chelsy Davy, 23.

"I don't want to date Prince Harry though, even if he has split up with Chelsy Davy, because I really like Chelsy," She tells the U.K. paper The Sun. "I've met her and she's such a sweet girl. They were a really nice couple and they seemed so into each other so it's sad."

And Paris Hilton was in Britain to promote her new show, Hilton's British Best Friend, added, "I wouldn't date him out of respect for Chelsy, but in a few years, who knows?"

"While Hilton weighs her options – and waits it out – who could Prince Harry date?" Tell us what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment