Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Paris Hilton - My New BFF

Paris Hilton hip hop publicist albums photobucketParis Hilton's My New BFF has Genre: Reality-TV; Director: Peter Ney; Writers:Scott Alan Thomas (concept) (2008) and
Jed Elinoff (concept).

Comment for Paris Hilton's My New BFF film
just when I thought TV could not sink lower
I'm not a Paris Hilton fan and never have been so take this review with that bias in hand. This show is the dumbest, most scripted and unrealistic "reality" show around. I cannot imagine real human women auditioned for this show.

I hope for society's sake that these contestants are paid actresses because if these women really want to be Paris Hilton's bff, I fear for the future of humanity. Perhaps I'm being extreme, but my God this show is stupid. Paris is an uneducated over plasticized bimbo who behaves even dumber than she likely is.

(Paris Hilton) She's such a terrible role model and I am sad the networks give her air time and even her own show. Don't watch this EVER, not even if there is a gun to your head. Death is a preferable alternative to sitting through even one episode of this garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment