Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gray vs. Grey

With all the hoopla of the house being worked on, I had forgotten that I needed to get my ass in gear to redo the master bedroom. It's funny, the old chocolate and navy had stopped working for me about 6 months ago. I picked out new curtains downtown (but haven't bought them yet) and had been quietly contemplating the drama of changing paint color. Don't get me wrong, I was always planning on hiring someone. But just rearranging stuff can be so trying. Well, it's been rearranged. So now on to the redesign.

Nice size, good scale. But perhaps a tad large for the space I'm working with.

I'm digging this look. But I'm not really ready for a mural.

I know it's not brown. It's not a bedroom. But it's so well put together!

Also not brown. But it's just a yummy look. I'm definitely considering matching his/his chandeliers instead of side lamps. I've already got them. (some images stolen from Michael Guy, thanks!)

So far what I know for certain, is I love these curtains:
Where do I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment