Thursday, May 15, 2008

Party in WeHo tonight!

Hell yeah, we went to West Hollywood for the Marriage Equality celebration tonight. I will confess, the last time I was in WeHo to celebrate politics was for my birthday the night Clinton first won the White House. Tonight they had San Vicente blocked off at Santa Monica and the city had a few speakers out getting applause lines. How could they not?

I did not take a picture of Bobby Trendy but he was also out in a lavender kimono wedding gown. How could he not?
There was wedding cake. I love cake!

There were strollers.

There were children of the two legged and four legged variety.

And then we went to the Abbey with our friends Phillip,

and Ellys...

...and had the gayest drinks we could find.
Raspberry Lemonade (with vodka), Mango Lemonade (with Vodka) and Mojito.
I promise, we took a cab!

No comments:

Post a Comment