Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Will the Heel Ever Stylishly Fall?



Ladies I know I know...we love our heels, nothing can add an instant boost of confidence like a sky high platform or strappy number. But let me fast forward you from the feeling you have in the mirror in the morning to the feeling you have once lunch rolls around. Not feeling so confident limping around right? Well what shall we do? Men obviously don't realize our pain (hence Christian Louboutin cranking out toe crunchers) and we just can't spend the rest of our lives being bored in flats.

The great mystery is can designers stylishly bring down the heel height without losing any of the appeal? I've seen plenty of lower inch heels that frankly...I wouldn't even consider taking the trash out in. All the sensible shoes look like they're designated for nannies and school teachers! Designers, us stylish girls are begging for a break! I can't wear my flat boots everyday, and I don't prefer flats in this type of weather. Hear us out!

All ladies lets touch and agree. Amen.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment