Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Love This Woman...Melody Ehsani








I don't love this actual woman in the pictures, but the lady behind these amazing accessories, Melody Ehsani, has paved her own road in this industry and is untouchable when it comes to stand out pieces and celebrity favorites. This is her lateset Autumn/Winter collection that we sneek peaked a while back, and I must say...I'm dying to own that gold triangle necklace!
In Keri hilson's latest video, Slowdance, you can catch Melody sitting in the club scene alongside Keri...I would imagine after all the pieces Melody has provided her with, they would naturally become friends.
It has been nice seeing Melody's company grow since LL has had her on our radar for a while now. Please believe that there will be a section in the Liv Lux closet dedicated solely to ME shoes and accessories.
-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment