Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rihanna Breaks The Silence



Right when I was about to do a write-up on Rihanna's new album cover (pictured above) and her speaking on her album, or lack thereof. I mean, I was about to go IN!

She has been quiet for so long about her album; the direction, her inspiration, collaborations, etc. Luckily she has die-hard stans that won't hold it against her.

But right before I was going to give Miss RiRi a piece of my mind, she comes back with another promo video. She has got television channel, ABC on her side and for the FIRST time she is telling HER story. They make it so dramatic. Stay tuned this Thursday at 7 a.m. for Good Morning America and Friday night at 10, for 20/20.

Her marketing team goes awf. Not off. AWF.


Click here to see the promo.


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment