Monday, August 17, 2009

Did You See???





Yesterday was the season premier of "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" and I must say...I really like the show. Honestly, whenever there's a show with amazing shoes, bags, and clothes...I'm pretty much hooked. They don't even have to talk. K and K made the big move to Miami and opened their second location of Dash. Khloe also is now hosting her own late night radio show "Khloe After Dark", and I don't know why, but I felt like a proud mama. I am really happy for her...and apparently Terrence J of BET's 106 and Park is too, he congratulated her with a big sloppy wet one in the back of a Miami night club. (Scandalous!)

And of course the show just wouldn't be right without an appearance from the breadwinner Kim, who got in one of her many "BF's" with Khloe. But regardless, they all looked FAB during the entire show (which is really all that matters....ok kidding kidding).

Tune in next Sunday at 10pm

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment