Saturday, August 29, 2009

GQ Cudi



In the August 2009 issue of GQ, Kid Cudi is featured in a special grooming spread dealing with different hairstyles that GQ dubbed “Get Your Head on Straight”.

Kid Cudi On His Ever Evolving Do:
“When I lived in Cleveland, I had a barber who was by appointment only. We’d just kick it in his shop - I’d play him some of my music, and we’d crack jokes and watch movies. In high school, I kept a Caesar for a while, I had a Mohawk, and I used to apply these texturizer kits so I could have the bomb S-curl. I used to think I was [singer] Carl Thomas. Now I’m letting my hair grow out a bit, and I have this guy called Lyte who cuts my hair twice a week. Since I’m letting it go longer, I just get a trim and a lineup. I don’t really get the full cut anymore. I’m embracing my grungy look.”


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment