Thursday, August 20, 2009

Makeup For Your Alter Ego


Okay so every since Bey introduced her alter ego to the world, everyone one has been all over it. Which was getting somewhat annoying because the whole world including Facebook wanted to claim a alter ego, lol. But anyway back to whats actually important, Sephora is carrying a line by the name of Illamasqua. Illamasqua phase is "Makeup for your alter ego", and I would paint my alter ego with their super high pigment makeup any day! I nearly lost my mind when I saw that they had Eye Liner Cake, that could be used dry or with water to make paste for a more hardcore look. Illamasqua also has a good selection of nail polishes to choose from, and my favorite so far Unnatural which I'm pretty sure will be a top seller for the fall. But to be completely honest, they don't really have me sold on their foundation. It seems as if it would be completely to heavy, to the point that its difficult for your pores to breathe. With over 22 shades of eye shadows to choose from, it seems pretty legit. The prices are very affordable, so Illamasqua has my support.


P.S ChristopherNic I'm adding the Illamasqua sky blue lashes to my Christmas list.. :-)


-Shaeveon La'Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment