Sunday, August 30, 2009

Smell Like a Kardashian



In Kim K's quest to take over the world, she has recently signed a deal with Lighthouse Beauty to develop her own signature scent. Here's what Kim had to say about her exciting new project.

“Collaborating with Lighthouse Beauty was a really creative, innovative process,” said Kim. “What’s so different about their approach is that they have worked closely with me on all aspects of my fragrance, the bottle, the juice, and even our distribution strategy so I can develop a product that truly represents me and speaks to my fans. Because of their commitment to including me in the process, the fragrance really captures who I am.”

Only thing that I'm wondering is does it make you plump in all the right places...if so I'll take 2!

Kidding kidding

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment