Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vh1 Is A Hit And Miss...All At Once!

It's very ironic that one network can manage to have some of my favorite shows and some of the shows I see as a HUGE waste of time, money, and energy. For example, I've been glued to Vh1's Lord's of the Revolution, who has featured Cheech and Chong, Muhammad Ali, and Andy Warhol (I still need to see the beginning of the Warhol special). I've been loving every minute of this show! Probably because I'm a big entertainment history freak, but either way Vh1 won kudos with me for this one.



Then we get to shows like "Tool Academy" and my remote just refuses to let me watch. It basically turns the channel for me. All of the "love" shows and competition shows annoy me TO DEATH! It's like c'mon now...America knows by now that they're all scripted and filled with fame seeking...people (I'll refrain from name calling). And I've even heard people say they use the same house and just keep redecorating it, lol.



I guess it's just the Ying and Yang huh?

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment