Friday, November 20, 2009

Get Your New Moon Fix

Almost every movie theatre in the nation was sold out this weekend, over the Twilight Saga: New Moon. I was able to catch the 3 a.m. show this Friday & I left highly satisfied. Dozens of people in the theatre wore shirts dedicated to the movie or towards being a vampire. They were extremely cute, just not my taste. So if you are into the whole vampire trend, but don't want to walk around with a "Team Edward" shirt on, there are other ways to show your style and look haute doing so. Here are a few pieces that I've found to add to your vampire fixation.


Check out Alloy's cheeky Vampire Love tee ($19.90; Alloy.com).


I love these hard-core Topshop Stud Fingerless Leather Gloves ($36; Topshop.com)


These dope Seychelles Vamp Booties ($128; UrbanOutfitters.com) must be on your feet.


This Km Rii Black Cobra Killer Bag ($622; OakNYC.com) screams killer.



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment