Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rihanna Wears Fendi Fall Collection On 20/20



It took me a second to figure out what my girl had on. But, trust me, you know I was going to have it.

Fend Fall Collection is what Rihanna went with while describing the events of the night we all wish never happened. I suppose her stylist, Mariel Haenn, suggested she leave the corset at home, which was a smart move and the short sleeves were added. She gave innocence with a strong personality. This happened with the nude lips and nails mixed with the shoulders for days. Perfect accessories - those studs were gorgeous and the handful of rings went awf!

I still can't get into the hair. But if she trusts Tippi Shorter's (hair stylist) opinion, so do I.




We see where she got inspiration from, huh?


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment