Saturday, November 28, 2009

Item of the Day- Black Friday Find


 Click image to purchase
 
Normally, I refrain from the Black Friday madness--the shoving in line, the race to grab the last pair of sale jeans, and the hours of waiting in line before the store opens--not my cup of tea. But yesterday I did get out at a sensible time, 10:30, and hit a few stores to see what they had to offer.

Express had an amazing sale that I couldn't participate in because it ended at noon and the time was 11:32am and I just can't shop under that type of pressure. Forever21 did in fact have $6 jeans...that I already owned, so that didn't help, and I forgot to print off my Macy's coupon so I couldn't get a pair of Levi's for $19. Looks like I sould have taken my own sales advice. 

I did pick up this dress from Charlotte Russe for a steal! The original price was $32, but it rang up for $19 with an extra 25% off! That got me into the holiday spirit :-). Just in case you buy it too, just note that I will be wearing mine to Creme de la Ceme December 4th at GFAC. I don't mind telling you because this could prevent a disastrous situation (me wearing my dress better than you, lol...kidding).

See you there

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment