Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Billy Reid Fall 2010 Collection

Photobucket


I've noticed my style maturing lately. I don't dabble around with graphic t-shirts anymore, & I'm not afraid to throw on a blazer & a tie every once and a while...for no reason at all. Even though I haven't always been the Billy Reid guy, I have always respected the line. I couldn't wait to check out the Fall '10 collection, and I'm glad I enjoyed it. I'm guessing that Reid couldn't decide on a the fitted look or the slouch, so he didn't bother picking sides...and did both. & I lived. The collection gave tweed suits with patch pockets, beat-up sweaters with stretched-out crew necks, a camel hair barn jacket with a leather-back collar, and all manner of broken-in boots. PR Firm, Maguire Steele handles a lot of their clothing. Hopefully you'll be hearing more about Steele & I, while I'm in the city. ;)



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment