Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I've Been Gone For A Minute...

...Now I'm back with the jump-off.

Excuse the text, Lil' Kim was in my ear this morning. She wakes me up. I've missed you guys, but we have to get down to business. If you think winter is close to over - think again. I'm not one for coats, so I let my FAUX fur keep me warm. PETA will not be coming after me.

Here are a few looks that I choose a winter wonderland favorites. Get in.



Toggle coats have been around forever, but have suddenly become all the craze. I even felt the need to buy one. Just for decoration. This classic of the season keeps your warm and fashionable at the same time. We don't need to see your screw face as you fight the winds, so grab those Ray-Ban's, Grey Ant, or even your homemade frames. I keep mine glued to my face. Wintour-like.


Graphic sweaters are not just for Bill Cosby. You find the right ethnic patterns that give you that bold and masculine look. Pair it with your favorite jeans & Dr. Martens to make a statement. This fitted suit with the leather gloves is perfect for the chilly day.It may be a tough thing for most guys to pull off, but these shadowed plaids of the fall/winter give off a quiet confidence.


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment