Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Marc Jacobs Fall 2010 Collection

I've been paying a lot to detail with collections this go 'round, so when Marc's collection came up, I was all over it. I ended up missing the live broadcast of the show, a friend of mine, iCON shot me a link to check it out. I enjoyed the show so much, I watched it a couple more times just to get into every look. I loved the soft neutrals and pale pastels that he used. The show was dark, but still had some warmth and intimacy to it. My favorite looks would have to be the sequin-front/knit-back sweater, sheer-layer skirts, the velvet dresses, and the 1970's look knit dresses. & he had bags for dayssssssss!

I lived.

Get into Marc and MJ President Robert Duffy pulling off the construction paper off of the set, beginning the show. I thought that was so adorable.



A couple of my favorite people were on front row too. Made me smile.

Bryan Boy, Tavi Gevinson and Tommy Ton of Jak & Jil.

Grace Coddington and Tonne Goodman of Vogue.




-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment