Monday, February 15, 2010

Victoria Beckham has IT.

& when I say IT, I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.



This past weekend, Beckham showcased her very first collection at NYFW. A real intimate show, held at an Upper Eastside town house. What I found was extremely dope is that fact that she narrated the entire show, discussing fabrics, color, cut, and construction. Most designers just send their clothes down the runway & we have to figure that stuff out on our own.



From a personal aspect, I don't think there was a dress that I hated. Everything was nothing short of amazing. Am I the only one who kind of forgot she was a Spice Girl? What I can appreciate so much is that everything is actually WEARABLE, still giving the sophistication of a high-end designer.








I wish I would've been there to give her a personal "Congratulations". :)





-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment