Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Kill 2 Birds With 1 Pelican"



There are TONS of clothing designers out there, each trying to get their own. I, personally, love supporting the not so big names...especially when they are dope like sh*t like Fli Pelican Clothing. I came across the company when I was browsing Burn Rubber's website. I caught up with their own blog site then and I have been a faithful reader.

There's something so original with Fli Pelican that just attracted me to the designs and I had to inform the world about em, lol. They are so much more than the normal "tee-shirt" clothing company. They range from shirts to polo's to cardigans, & even varsity jackets (one, which I am saving up for this winter).



Fli Pelican was created by a Nino, who set forth a goal to capture the ears and hearts of people that truly wanted to hear and passionately feel a change in street wear. With influences such as Staple, Crooks and Castles, and The Hundreds; Nino found himself designing, not for consumer purposes, but for the sheer satisfaction of himself.

"'Fli Pelican' embodies the meaning that mentally one can possess wings to become superior to others and have the ability to fly away from any dire situation; only if, one focuses and puts GOD first," Nino, states. "The Pelican symbolizes ordinary people—not flashy, but yet striking to the eye. This is why the logo is very sentimental to me; everything around me is festive and flashy, while I embody the ordinary guy in the middle."



And no need to worry about where you can pick up some of their dope clothing. They're GLOBAL. With Fli Pelican being sold in stores such as Burn Rubber, Kreativ Sole, Leaders, & SKNY there is no need to question their popularity already. And no doubt they have an online store. Check it out here & you can find their blog on our list of Sites To See on your right. Enjoy! :)


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment