Thursday, July 16, 2009

Metal Fringe, Anyone?

Eddie Borgo had the private sale of his collection recently and I must say, it is definitely one to be proud of. His new collection of bracelets and necklaces fringed in metal is a fairly expensive way to go, but still great.

“I’ve been dying to make these pieces. The thing is, they’re expensive, so I had to wait.” Collaborating with boyfriend Keegan Singh and Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, the fringe fascination will most definitely be a hit in stores. A copy of the limited-edition print (pictured here), which features Vanessa Traina modeling Borgo’s new bijoux, was hanging in the window of Lauren Santo Domingo’s Gramercy Park abode, where last night’s sale was held, and a few lucky guests got to take home a print as a gift. Damn, I wish I was there.


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment