Wednesday, September 30, 2009

DSquared2

MAC always comes up with new way to keep us coming back! This week MAC released the DSquared2 collection, which includes a collaboration with fashion duo Dean and Dan Caten. The DSqaured2 collection was based upon their Fall/Winter Runway show, which I shall say myself was fierce. The collection most def has the true rocker feel to it, with heavy dark eyes and pale pink lips.The whole DSquared collection yells hot ish, but the item I'm most excited about is the Greasepaint. Greasepaint comes in three colors....

V Greasepaint-Bright Blue Violet
B Greasepaint-Bright Yellow Blue
Intense Black Greasepaint
And my second big thrill is the Lip Erase, all I can say is ooh la la! Lip Erase is a flesh toned gloss that gives the same look of the DSquared2 Fall/Winter 2009 runway show.

Greasepaint and Lip Erase is major must!! Be sure to check out the rest of the collection at MAC Cosmetics


-Shaeveon LaTrey

No comments:

Post a Comment