Thursday, September 3, 2009

How Do I Look???


Okay, I'm going to need for you guys to think back... Like waaaaay back to the Style Network T.V show called How Do I Look? The show was based on one person being bullied by two friends and stylist for being a Raggly Ann. An old actress by the name of Finola Hughes was the host of the show, and she was always praised for being amazing style icon... Pssssh.... Honestly people need to STOP geeking up these celebs. The writers of LivLuxMag.Com dresses better than alot of these celebs and we don't even have stylist. Okay the one positive thing about Finola, is that she shops at Zara :-) The two negative things about her that she had on flooding jeans, block heels(not the cute ones) and a blazer that was missing about 8 studs. Not only that, she only shopped in the sale area! Didn't even bother to walk past the fall new collection. When I realized it was her shopping in my store, all I could think about was all the commission I was going to receive. Girl STOP! Her total was under $15. Thanks alot Finola!


P.S If your going to be crowned as a fashion icon, you need to act as one. Last thing you want to do is let LLM catch you slipping! And to answer your question, "How Do I Look?'' Real bad ma!

-Shaeveon La'Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment