Friday, September 11, 2009

Paris Hilton Lady Gaga and Hilton sisters

Paris Hilton The following interview with LAdy Gaga according to Paris Hiltos Sisters.

RS: I read somewhere that you went to school with the (Paris) Hilton sisters?
Lady Gaga: I did.

RS: Did they have any affect on you?
Lady Gaga: They're very pretty, and very clean. Very, very clean. You know, I never saw Paris, she (Paris Hilton) was older than me, and it's funny that the press always write that I went to school with the Hilton sisters, but I actually only went with Nicky. Paris, I believe, left and went to Dwight. But, you know, it's impressive to be that perfect all the time, these girls. I was always a weird girl in school, who did theatre and came to school with lots of red lipstick on or my hair perfectly curled, or whatever I was doing to get attention. It's funny as it's almost like they were there to make me aware, because so much of what I do now is that I try to twist my world into the commercial community. So I guess they've been quite an influence on me. Not them in particular, but the idea of the self-proclaimed artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment