Tuesday, September 29, 2009

They're Baaaaaack!

So, if you're someone who cares about their social life, it was like an unspoken law to turn your tv to MTV and tune in to the season premiere of The Hills and The City. I'm here to give a little re-cap for the losers, oh I mean, readers who missed it. I'll forgive you this go-round. Don't let it happen again, k? K.

First we'll start with The Hills. If you've been keeping up with the previews to the first episode, we were already aware of the return of Bad Girl, Kristin. Now after seeing the episode, I think she deserves a more 'fitting' title. Queen Bitch will do. Not even 10 minutes into the show and she is already into it with Audrina and Stephanie. Within 20 minutes she's snatched up bachelor, Justin Bobby. Speaking of Justin Bobby he looks so gross now. Like, the whole rugged look was attractive last season. But now it looks like he's been in a cave since last season. Like, aren't these girls tired of sharing boys. That's so 2007.


The City was equally full of drama. A new face by the name of Roxy is already talking smack about Whitney. Then no more than 20 minutes later, she's asking to sleep on Whitney's couch. What a b*tch? Let's just add her to my 'Ew' list. Ok, I'm back. Olivia, from UpTown, is now at Elle Magazine and is already threatening to some people, especially to a girl by the name of Erin, who feels she "thinks she's more qualified than she really is." Basically, she's saying "Don't hire her, because she's going to come after my job after a while." If you know Olivia like I know Olivia, I'm pretty see you could see that disaster in the making, which is exactly what happens when she's put on her first task. A little big argument sparks when Erin questions Olivia's decision. Well not so much question, but diss her look only to be met with a "If you don't like it, you can do it yourself." I love her and all her bitchiness. Get in.


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment