Friday, September 25, 2009

What Do You Guys Think?

There are trends. They're set every season. & if you don't follow them, consider yourself not a friend of Anna Wintour.

Joooking! Lol. I doubt Anna Wintour even has friends. But anywho, one trend that has lasted amongst the seasons is the 'boyfriend' look. Model, Agyness Deyn pulls it off the best, if you ask me. But that's probably because of that butch cut she has. The baggy jeans, oversized blazers and button-down shirts, top hats, and all other looks that you see on guys have been put on females and looks just as good.

I know some of my friends HATE it with a passion. Their argument has something to do with the lack of feminity that it gives females. Then I have my friends that look better in a blazer than me. They say it gives them a little freedom. They can hold off on the skinny leg jeans for a day or two and give their legs room to breathe.

My question to our LLM readers is 'What do you think of the 'boyfriend' look?'



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment