Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Who's Your Favorite?"

Liv Lux Magazine is always interested in what our readers think is dope. So as apart of Music Week we are going around and asking different people who their favorite artist is and why?


Our first person I caught is a fashionable cat from the ATL by the name of Draco Banga. Hot, huh? Lol.

LL: So who is your favorite artist & why??


DB: Well of course I would have to say Beyonce. She is the total package, her music is great, she is an entertainer, & I just love her lol. Another plus is that she is now she is starting to really get recognized because of her fashion (clothing line)which I am happy about.




I also caught an college friend of mine from Toronto, Stephanie, to ask her who her favorite was. She keep it sweet and simple.


LL: Who is your favorite artist? Why??

SK: My all time fav artist might be a little to late, but its Michael Jackson. He is the King of Hip Hop and R&B. He is the truth. I love him. :)


Maybe we'll catch you next! You better be ready...


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment